Pizza is without a shadow of a doubt one of the most versatile and delicious foods that man has ever invented; if it is a cannabis pizza even better!
Today we want to provide you with the recipe to prepare it at home, so that you can make the most of your herb.
But first let’s see why you should consume it.
Cannabis pizza: a delicious cure-all
Eating light marijuana is always a valid alternative to other forms of consumption, such as smoking. Unlike combustion, in fact, the ingestion of cannabis light does not involve any risk for your health (smoking, on the other hand, is bad for the lungs and circulatory system, even if it is not tobacco).
Another benefit of eating marijuana is bioavailability, which is the percentage of ingested substance that is metabolized by the body.
Smoking marijuana involves a bioavailability of about 30%: if you smoke one gram of light marijuana with 10% CBD, each gram of inflorescence allows you to absorb about 33 mg of CBD.
If the same type of cannabis, on the other hand, is used to prepare food, each gram of marijuana allows you to absorb 100% of the CBD, or 100 mg. A bioavailability of about 100% is the basis for the most potent effects that occur if marijuana, instead of being smoked, is ingested.
Furthermore, using marijuana in food allows for longer lasting effects. In fact, taking marijuana through digestion allows cannabinoids to stay in circulation longer although the delay between intake and registration of the first effects is greater than inhalation.
Smoking marijuana allows you to feel the effects after a few minutes while ingestion will involve a wait ranging from 30 to 90 minutes.
But now enough with the theory: get ready to cook the best pizza you’ve ever tasted!
How to make a delicious cannabis pizza
There are two schools of thought at the base of hemp sativa pizza recipes: one, in fact, prefers to prepare cannabis pasta and condiments while the other, on the other hand, prefers to include cannabis in the process of preparing the sauce.
Cannabis pizza with pasta
To make a cannabis dough pizza, the necessary ingredients are as follows:
- 3 and a half cups of flour;
- 25 grams of yeast;
- 3 cups of water;
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of marijuana butter for the pasta and 2 for the toppings;
- 2 cups of cheese of your choice;
- 1 jar of tomato pulp;
- Extra toppings of your choice.
Homemade cannabis pizza recipe
Preparing the dough is the most delicate step:
- Combine flour, yeast and sugar in a bowl, adding the water little by little and stirring constantly until you get a lump-free dough;
- Leave the dough to rest for about 30 minutes, covered with a cloth, in a slightly heated place (approximately 30 ° C);
- In the meantime, prepare the condiments, letting them cook at a low temperature with the other two tablespoons of cannabis butter;
- Prepare the sauce by simmering the tomato pulp. You can add basil or other aromatic plants to your liking;
- After 30 minutes, add the salt and two tablespoons of marijuana butter to the mixture , mixing everything again;
- At this point the most complex moment has arrived: you have to roll out the dough giving the pizza its typical circular shape;
- On the shape of your pizza spread the sauce (distribute it well otherwise the result will be inedible), add the cheese and toppings;
- Bake everything at 375 ° C for 13 or 18 minutes. The time varies according to the size and thickness of the pasta. The scent will tell you when your special cannabis pizza is ready.